Water protects the laser tube from overheating. We need to test water is flowing ( 2 gps) and it’s temperature is safe (less than 35 °C/95 °F).
- Water cooler Thermoelectric Cooler here:
- Fan RPM
- Water RPM here (or DIY here, you need to add the sensors.)
- Water Temperature here:
- Pre Laser tube.
- Post water cooler.
- Reserve tank.
- 11 liters (3 gallons) distilled water here.
- 3-4 drops Tetra AlgaeControl Water Treatments here.
- 3-4 drops Dawn liquid soap here.
- NTC 3950 temperature and sample code and example.
- YF-S401 flow meter and sample code.
- Arduino counter:
- pin change counter sample code (we are using a Mega2560)
- Frequency counter sample code.